June 15, 2010

Still Running

I went for a run tonight--yes, shockingly, I'm still running--and I had my best time yet! I usually run for a third of my exercise time and walk for the other two-thirds, but tonight I ran for two-thirds! I ran a new course, which was exciting; maybe that's what inspired me to keep running tonight. I went after eight o'clock tonight because it's been so oppressively hot in Charleston these last few days. I've really enjoyed my running, much more so than I ever imagined possible. Maybe I'm turning into a "runner" after all.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! It's kind of fun, isn't it? :) although, not so fun when it is 100 degrees outside. I made the mistake of going at 9:30 one morning and was pretty sure the construction workers were going to have to pick up my heat exhausted body off the curb and carry me home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl! You know like "you go girl..." ha! Seriously, I'm very proud of you! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete