June 18, 2010

Snippets

For the last week I've felt unmotivated to take pictures or blog for some reason. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon. In the meantime here are some snippets of what's been going on with us lately:

I took Hamilton to the doctor this morning since he's had three days of a runny nose and cough. Turns out the poor thing has an ear infection in both ears!

Claire has been camping this week with Mimi and Pops in Lavonia, Ga. They're camping with other families from their church, and I'm sure Claire is having a blast. Maybe Mimi will have some Claire-isms to share.

Since Hamilton's baptism is this Sunday, his Grandma Judy and cousin Spencer are here. My family is coming tomorrow. Yes, we'll have a full house on Saturday. Papa Joe stayed behind in Tennessee, and he'll be visiting his nephew Welch who's in the hospital after a terrible car wreck earlier this week. Please be praying for Welch, and you can keep up with his progress on Facebook.

Mr. Morgan and I have started again eating popcorn nearly every night. He enjoys a butter-flavored salt sprinkled on his portion, and I usually have cinnamon and sugar on mine.

Our dear friend David Herring is back! He's been hanging at the Morgan house many nights the last few weeks, and we're so glad he's back in Charleston for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment