December 29, 2010

Photo Wrap Up

I successfully completed my December Photo Project, and I had a great time documenting the first 25 days of December with a photo. Since I actually heard about and started my project on the 2nd, my last DPP post was the 26th.

Posting a photo every day made me blog more, which I enjoyed, but a photo a day also made me want a new and better camera--badly! I've put Mr. Morgan to researching the best DSLR and HD video camera for us, since he's so skilled at Internet researching. Maybe once I have a better camera, I'll feel up to attempting the 365 Project.

1 comment:

  1. You will love love LOVE a DSLR!! I got a Nikon D3000 last October and it has made taking pictures a joy instead of an obligation. I actually want to upgrade to the D5000 or D3100 because I really would like video mode. I have been toying with the idea of posting my camera for sale on FB or Craig's List or my blog. We'll see if I can justify the extra expense just for video...if I had known back when I bought my camera just how much I would enjoy it, I would have forked over the extra money for video then. Hindsight.

    ReplyDelete