April 27, 2011

Tomorrow

Despite our best efforts which included daily, two-mile walks for the past two weeks and stern warnings to come out or else, baby Collier seems to be waiting for my scheduled induction tomorrow morning. My biggest consolation in most likely being induced is that I'm scheduled to have my favorite nursing midwife attend me. Carrie was wonderful to me during Hamilton's delivery, and I'd been a bit nervous about giving birth this time with a different midwife.

So Mr. Morgan and I will head to the hospital early tomorrow morning, and Mom and Dad who are coming tonight will be taking care of the kiddos. I've been busy this week cleaning the house and stockpiling food, so now all we need is baby Collier to come.

Here's my belly at 41 weeks and 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment