July 8, 2010

Internet Access

Oh, how I enjoyed not having internet access over our vacation in the Tennessee mountains. Other than our cell phones and television, the Morgans "unplugged." However, now I'm severely behind with my blogging, and the little one's first birthday came and went without notation on the blog! Finally, the house is back under control after buying groceries, unpacking suitcases, and starting laundry. And I can sit down tonight at my computer to blog about our last week.

I have the overwhelming job of sifting through nearly 350 digital pictures from our vacation--from our Fourth of July celebration and biking tour through Cades Cove to Hamilton's birthday party and all-day visit to Dollywood. Since the hardest part of any job is getting started, I'll start tonight. Begin the deluge of blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment