December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Bliss

Thanksgiving week spent on the farm was wonderfully low-key. I had tons of help with Hamilton, and I didn't have to cook and plan all the meals or clean (or think about cleaning) the house. My list of things I'm thankful for is long, and near the top was my "free" week when I was able to blog as much as I usually want to blog.

Thanksgiving at the farm was smaller than some years--and quieter for sure without Claire. Mr. Morgan fried our Thanksgiving turkey. He and the Taylor men had an elaborate setup.
Deb also put Travis to work in the kitchen making dinner rolls. I think kneading the dough is his favorite part. The rolls turned out to be delicious.
Though it was Hamilton's first Thanksgiving, he didn't have any turkey or dressing. Mashed bananas and apples were his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment