December 5, 2009

Five Months Old

Today is Hamilton's five-month birthday. I just gave him a bath, so he doesn't have any duds on yet. The last month has really flown by, and we've hit some major milestones. He's enjoying solid foods now; he's liked everything I've given him including bananas, prunes, rice cereal, apples, sweet potatoes, and peas. So far I've got him trained not to put his hands in his food or mouth while he's eating, so meal time is not nearly as messy as I'd imagined. We'll see how long that lasts. His neck muscles are getting stronger, so tummy time is not nearly so frightful. He's still making lots of noise, and he always smiles without fail when I sing to him--even silly songs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! He has indeed grown. He looks so cute I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete