July 19, 2009

Two Weeks Old

Boy has week two been different from week one! Hamilton's eyes are open lots more which is fun, and he's crying lots more which is not so fun obviously. At church today I learned some great tips for helping gassy babies, which have worked like a charm on little Hamilton. I'm much appreciative of the wonderful women and mothers we have at Redeemer.

The little one did not appreciate that I was taking his two-week-birthday picture, so he is howling. He quickly calmed back down, however, once I returned him to the "football hold," which helps alleviate his pain from gas.

2 comments:

  1. Gray and Seth, congrats on the cute kid! I'm glad to see things look like they are going well. Also, I was catching up on the Redeemer website and noticed that Craig hasn't been preaching for a while. Where'd he go? Is he taking a sabbatical?
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff,
    Craig's on sabbatical all summer. He'll be back for our ten-year anniversary celebration on 30 August. Mark your calendars--we'd love for the Tells to be there!

    ReplyDelete