July 24, 2009

First Real Bath

Last night Mr. Morgan and I decided to give Hamilton a real bath with water. I thought earlier yesterday that he was getting a little smelly, then I realized later that I was smelling myself! I apologized for blaming my B.O. on him; then I promptly took a shower.

I haven't had great luck making Hamilton enjoy the bird baths that I've given him, so I was pretty sure he was not going to like a real bath either. But with Mr. Morgan's expert help, we were able to get him washed and keep him warm enough until almost the end. Of course by the time I got around to taking a picture of him, he was wailing. But he was still cute in his hooded towel.

1 comment:

  1. I remember those days! It won't be long and he'll be splashing in the tub and loving bath time!

    ReplyDelete