July 16, 2009

Thursday Matinee

Mr. Morgan took me to see the new Harry Potter this afternoon, which we managed in between Hamilton's feedings. I'm still digesting the movie, and I'll probably need to see it again before I form an opinion. This book was my favorite, but I'm not yet sure if this movie will be.

We left a contented babe with Grandma Judy and Papa Joe, hoping he'd go to sleep soon and not be fussy for them. Both Mr. Morgan and I were concerned that the little fella would start crying and not stop, especially when feeding time rolled around and we would still be in the movie. But thankfully he went to sleep soon after we left and was still asleep when we returned. Here's a quick video of my rousing him after he started the telltale hunger signs, which can quickly turn into full-scale wailing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gray the video is soooo sweet. He's definitely looking more like Seth. I enjoyed all the blog stuff. Thanks for taking such good pics of the nursery. Mom

    ReplyDelete