May 23, 2009

Section C

For the weekend, we packed our bags and headed up to Mountville. Friday night Mr. Morgan and I attended a fun wedding shower for some good friends. Claire stayed with Mimi and Pops for the evening, and when we got back from the shower, Deb had a story to share:

At dinner we were talking about the baby, and Claire matter-of-factly said, "Gray could have a section C."

So I asked and corrected, "Do you know what a C-section is?" Claire responded that it's when the doctors have to take the baby out of the momma instead of having a baby normally.

Then Claire said, "Now tell me what happens with the other two sections." Holding back my laughter, I explained that "C-section" was short for Cesarean and not a third option to sections A and B.

No comments:

Post a Comment