May 5, 2009

My Baby Shower

My two best friends from college, Julie and Kelly, threw me a delightful baby shower on Saturday, 2 May. Since Kelly lives in Charleston, she hosted the shower at her house. Lots of my church friends and friends from my previous job came, and it was so much fun! Jules and Kel outdid themselves with the gourmet food. As I had suspected she would, Kelly served delicious cupcakes from Cupcake downtown. I've been to Cupcake with her before, and I think it's her favorite place that serves food. And, I can understand why because the cupcakes are out-of-this-world good. Dale and Deb came down for the day with Grandma, and Mr. Morgan's mom Judy was also here for the weekend. So all of little Hamilton's female family members were able to celebrate with us at his baby shower.
Claire was also able to come to the shower, though she had to be convinced that she'd enjoy it even with no other kids being there. So she found the next best thing: Jules's dog Maggie. She wore Maggie out as only Claire can while fully entertaining herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment