May 2, 2009

New Car

My new car comes today--well, a new-to-me car. Ever since Mr. Morgan and I got engaged, I've been driving his Mazda 626; and he's been primarily driving my Explorer which was part of my dowry, according to Mr. Morgan. Both vehicles have over 100,000 miles, so we've been knowing we'd want a newer vehicle for over a year now. We bought our Ford Freestyle from an online dealer, and Dale and Deb picked it up for us in Easley, SC, this week. Since they're driving down today for my baby shower, they're bringing us the car. I'll post pictures once it arrives.

UPDATE: Yesterday I had the Freestyle detailed, since it was pretty dirty when I got it. It now looks almost brand-new, and I'm loving the way it drives. I was able to get the puppies to pose for a picture with the car tonight without too much finagling.

No comments:

Post a Comment