May 18, 2009

Patio Progress

We've been pining away, planning, and saving to build a patio in our backyard pretty much since we moved in. The grass nearest to our house doesn't grow well, and lots of junk has collected there over the past nearly 3 years. The dirt and weeds were about to drive us crazy, and the dogs were constantly tracking in dirt.

Well, this past weekend we finally did it! The patio's not finished completely, but a huge chunk is done.
Dale and Deb with their expert tools and never-ending help came to Charleston last minute to help, which was exactly what we needed. I was not nearly as much help as I would have liked to have been, but I did the best I could with the belly restrictions. Both Mr. Morgan and I have sore, tired muscles, but we're happy with the patio progress. I'll post more working photos in a subsequent post.

No comments:

Post a Comment