February 7, 2011

Weekend Projects

We enjoyed a full and busy weekend with houseguests, birthday dinners, and parties. Mom, Dad, and Travis came Friday evening, and we ate dinner out at Evo--my choice since it was my birthday celebration. Back at the house, we devoured Boston creme pie and ice cream.

Saturday morning Mr. Morgan and Travis installed a rear-view camera in the Freestyle, while Mom and Dad helped me re-cover the cushions on our dining-room chairs. The fabric on the chairs was from my last house back in 2004, and some of the cushions showed considerable stains.
Mom and I found this fabulous fabric on one of our recent shopping trips.
With Mom's and Dad's expert help, we quickly had the old fabric covered with the fun, squiggly stripes.

2 comments:

  1. Great squiggles to hide stains! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hope they'll work to hide lots of stains, especially as we add messy eaters to the family!

    ReplyDelete