February 9, 2011

Missing Hamilton

Hamilton has been hanging out at the farm with Mimi and Pops since Saturday. While it's been so nice and relaxing not to have him with me the last few days, I surprisingly miss him SO much more during this time away than any other before.

Mr. Morgan and I have enjoyed late, after-six-pm dinners and parties where we don't have a toddler to chase around. I've taken advantage of my alone time during the day to run errands during nap time, go outlet shopping, and sleep in late.

But I miss my little boy. He's such a part of my normal day at the house, and the house has seemed lonely and so empty at times without him. I'm picking him up today over lunch in Columbia where Mom's meeting me. I woke up this morning so excited to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment