April 24, 2012

Easter Leftovers

I'm so belated in posting these Easter pictures, but at least we're still in the same month. We celebrated Easter at Cornerstone with Mom, Dad, Travis, and Cheri. According to tradition, we took lots of pictures following the service of the little kids in their Easter best. Moms were included because, otherwise, there would have been more mayhem.
Last year during this month, we girls were all having these precious babies; here's the photo of all our bellies at Christmas (2010). We attempted a shot with us mamas and youngest babes. As you can imagine, all of my pictures did not turn out with my child cooperating by calming sitting in my arms and my best smile on. But it's my blog, so I'll post the picture in which my child is behaving appropriately. (Bonnie, I had several shots where I was rearranging Collier, too.)
Travis and Cheri counted as "kids," so they obliged a picture as well.
The Morgan family so rarely gets a decent shot of all five of us especially in nice clothes, so we took advantage of the occasion.
Let's be honest: Most of our photos look like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment