January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

After a fun, low-key gathering at the Kochs' house late last night, Mr. Morgan and I enjoyed a semi-lazy day at the house. We slept in a bit, and I made an "eggy" breakfast for us. Mr. Morgan was still tired after breakfast, so we rested on the couch and watched Revolutionary Road. It was terrible despite the critical acclaim and awards. While I'm disappointed we wasted a Netflix delivery, I'm really glad I didn't see this film in the theaters. I would have been sorely disappointed.

For the afternoon we started cleaning up and organizing out in the garage, which needs a little attention. I also managed to finally take down our Christmas decor. I'm happy to have tomorrow to accomplish some more projects around here, since the start of a new year puts me in the organizing mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment