January 6, 2010

Little Feet

A few days ago I was sitting in my usual spot on the window seat for working on my laptop when I noticed Hamilton had covered himself up with the blanket on which he was lying. He was playing with his feet, of course. Though I tried to be a little covert in my picture-taking, he was not fooled.
Most socks he can't pull off yet, but I'm sure before long I'll be finding many orphaned socks around the house.
The feet and socks are like brand-new toys.
Though his little outfit says 6-9 months on the tag, I've retired it to the too-small, for-the-next-baby basket. It was a sweet outfit and a favorite, but it was getting hard to button by his diaper and a little short in the legs, too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Honey, the new posts are so good. I can't believe the 5th went by without me realizing Hamilton turned 6 months old. The pics are precious. He really has changed in just two weeks. I just want to kiss his little jaws!
    Claire's outfit looks cute.I should have gotten black boots.

    ReplyDelete