August 28, 2009

Sunday-Best

I just found some pictures from last Sunday that I had forgotten I'd taken of Hamilton in his Sunday-best. Our wonderful, Taylor-family friend "Miss" Claire gave this outfit to Hamilton. She and Deb love these impractical but so sweet, fancy-pants outfits.
Back when they were having kids, they couldn't afford these little gems. Now that they're grandparents they can splurge. I'm certainly appreciative of the gifts especially since we do go to church, and it's fun to have a fancy outfit to put the kid in. Miss Claire also has her own grandbaby to lavish gifts on.Other than the collar always seeming to be flipped up and in the way, I think these outfits are cute. Nine-year-old Claire asked if it was a dress. I assured her it was not, but I think Mr. Morgan secretly thinks the same thing. We're always being asked whom we think Hamilton looks like. I don't think he overwhelming looks like anybody, but in this picture below I think he looks a little bit like my brother Travis--at least my recollection of Travis's baby pictures. However, Travis's cheeks were never this fat and full.

No comments:

Post a Comment