April 15, 2009

Pressure Washing and a Smashed Table

When I came home today, the pressure-washing guys were here cleaning the backside of our house. I wish I had a before picture; it looks so good now, but it's easier to appreciate if you knew how bad it was before. Anyway, that's not the point. As I came outside to assess the situation and let Fatty out to relieve herself, the heavy-set guy who wasn't doing the actual washing right then came over to me. I told him I was home now and to let me know when they were done and I would pay them. Then he showed me the picnic table, telling me how he sat on it and it flattened.

Backstory on the picnic table: When Mr. Morgan was moving out of Anthony's house because he'd bought our current house, we took a few things that Anthony didn't want. I'm not one to pass up free stuff usually, so we now have a huge charcoal grill, a way-too-loud vacuum cleaner, and an old ratty picnic table. Well the picnic table is no more.

1 comment: