April 15, 2009

Outdoor Blogging

Since I have Wednesday afternoons off usually and no community group to host tonight, I thought I'd take advantage of the beautiful afternoon by blogging outside in the backyard. At first, I tried to be actually in the yard sitting in my metal lounge chair. My attempts were thwarted by not only the bright sunlight, which makes a laptop screen difficult to read (especially through squinted eyes), but also the enormous bamboo that has nearly taken over my chair.

Keep in mind the chair was positioned in that flowerbed years ago when the bamboo was teeny. Now the ever-growing bamboo has encroached upon the chair, which I might have realized much sooner if I actually ever sat in said metal lounge chair.

Alas, I'm on the back, screened-in porch, but from this angle I get to enjoy the beautiful, and newly manicured backyard. Thanks Dale and Deb for all your help. And, I use the term "manicured" loosely.
UPDATE: As I'm reviewing the picture, I notice that Fatty is peeing. If it weren't, like, 20 steps to get another picture taken and uploaded, I might have changed it. Oh well. That's what she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment