April 12, 2009

Of Course We Did

Nearly everyone I know (with kids) has a blog. It's, like, the thing to do after you have a kid or find out you're pregnant. I've seen some great blogs that are mostly about the fabulously cute kids we know and love. But I've been a blog reader for most of this century--before everybody and his brother knew what a blog was.

I read lots of political blogs and news blogs, so you'll find some of my thoughts and various links here. But I do love family blogs, too, with cute pictures, videos, and stories of the little ones. Since we're pregnant, currently 29 weeks, you'll find thoughts, stories, and pictures of our adventures in pregnancy and parenting.

As my work outside the home is coming to an end, hopefully sooner rather than later, I figured it was high time we started a blog. (By "we" I mean "me" mostly, as Mr. Morgan doesn't have the affinity for blogs that I have.)

2 comments:

  1. I've started a blog. Kid-free so far, but a lot about the guinea pig. mostlatestvegetable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. When we became parents I created our own homepage. I even bought our surname, so we had an own domain. But I lost interest in the page then I found interest in blogging. It’s easier then the homepage, but we still use the domain to e-mails.

    ReplyDelete