April 14, 2009

Presale Bash

Tomorrow night Hardee and I are going to the Charleston Repeats moms sale. She registered early enough, so I'm getting to tag along with her because of her preparedness. All the first-time moms are getting to attend the Presale Bash before the sale is open to the public.

Hardee and I have been pregnant together nearly the whole time. We were both trying at the same time to get pregnant. We made it a friendly race, and the Morgans won--though I'm sure Hardee would say it's not over yet. She's convinced she'll be delivering earlier than her doctors are saying; and if I deliver late, then our boys could be born closer than our month-apart due dates indicate. We shall see.

It's been great to have a close friend who's newly pregnant with me. We've shared hand-me-down baby boy clothes, friends' maternity clothes, and yard-sale finds. Since we live so close together too, I'm sure we'll be sharing babysitters.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's not over yet! I'm counting on you being 2 weeks late!(And me being early). And if we "lose" I am sure we can compete for who's boy walks first or is better at football or something (and with your husband's blissful ignorance of football, we may have the upper hand!)

    ReplyDelete