May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

Mr. Morgan and I celebrated Mother's Day on Thursday last week because the gifts he'd ordered for me had arrived that day. He's always so excited to give me gifts that he usually can't wait longer than the time it takes him to wrap them up. He gave me my first mp3 player--a bright-green iPod Nano. He also included several accessories to aid my "running": an armband carrier and Nike+ sensor. I say "running" because I'm not a runner, since I do lots of speed-walking during my runs. The gifts have been wonderful tools for my exercising, and they've helped to keep me motivated.

On the actual Mother's Day, Mr. Morgan, Hamilton, and I drove to Columbia for a late lunch with Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Travis. Travis picked a delicious, upscale deli for lunch. Then we rested and visited at his house for the afternoon. Hamilton enjoyed all the attention and spectators while he played on the rug in the middle of the living room.
On Sunday Hamilton started poking out his lips like he was giving a kiss. He usually did it while he was playing, and I was able to capture it on this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment