March 16, 2010

Typical Day

Yesterday I took some shots of Hamilton doing what he typically does most days. After he wakes, I go in the nursery cheerily saying, "good morning." He kicks his feet slamming them into the crib's mattress as if to say, "good morning to you, momma."

Then we go downstairs: Hamilton sits in his highchair while I make his bottle. He gets so excited when he sees me shaking it up. Yes, those are his green, froggy house slippers into which his foot finally fits.
Then Hamilton sits on my lap while he drinks his bottle, and we watch a few minutes of The Today Show.
Hamilton likes playing in his new entertainer that I picked up for him last weekend at the Charleston Repeats event. He usually plays while I clean up from breakfast or check my email.
While I'm getting dressed, Hamilton usually plays with his toys in his nursery. Now that he can roll so well, he's not always on the quilt when I come back in to check on him. However, there are usually piles of toys surrounding him.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gray -- I thought I'd leave a comment to let you know how much I enjoy looking at your blog and reading about your family. Hamilton is so cute (does anyone else think he favors your dad?). Also, I always get a good chuckle from the Claire-isms. My favorite was the letter that her friend from school wrote to her on her birthday! So funny. Take care & have a good week!

    ReplyDelete