September 13, 2009

March on Washington

I read lots of reports about the 9-12 March on Washington, and I would have loved to have been in attendance. Dale and Deb were part of the mass of folks--only because they were already in Washington, D.C., with Travis who was sent for business. They enjoyed being part of the march, calling me to rub it in that morning as they were walking in the thick crowd. Dad's favorite protest sign was "There's a village in Kenya that's missing its idiot." Here and here are pictures of some other clever protest signs.

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the sign that said "An angry mom is worse than an angry mob?" Reminded me of when Claire called it "an angry mom" accidently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the sign reminded me of that too. She's more clever than we give her credit.

    ReplyDelete