May 23, 2011

Adjusting

Grandma Judy visited during Collier's second week of life, and it was great to have extra help with all the kiddos. Hamilton quickly grew comfortable with Grandma Judy again, and by her second day with us he was cutely calling her "Joo" or "Jee."
Last week was my first week of taking care of both boys by myself each day; things went as smoothly as I could have expected. Adjusting to life with two little ones means smaller snippets of time to myself and less time for necessary, household chores. And, blogging--well, I miss it and I miss having the time to enjoy reading blogs and writing.

I have lots of posts swirling around in my head, and I'm hoping to get to those soon. And, I have lots of ideas for the new look of Morgan Adventures, but they'll take time to accomplish. (A special thanks to Travis for the cool, new header. I love having such a talented graphic designer in the family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment