July 22, 2009

Fan of DeMint

I'm glad there's a Washington politician who's bringing the spotlight to South Carolina in a good way, especially since Sanford continues to surprise. I'm a huge fan of Jim DeMint, and he doesn't seem afraid of telling even the President that his policies make no sense. Local Charleston news barely covered DeMint's recent comments about Obama's healthcare plans, only mentioning DeMint's comment about successful opposition of Obama's healthcare bill will "break him."

I find local news severely lacking, but since I've been breastfeeding I've watched more television. With no cable, many times local news is the only thing on that's fit to watch. This morning I did some searching for DeMint's whole comment and argument against Obama's healthcare plans. Here's the source from where I started, and here's a Fox News blog item. The three previous links shed light on the healthcare debate and make me proud and thankful that Jim DeMint is our senator.

No comments:

Post a Comment